Top Posters In Dit Topic

• Bijdragen:  5.247
  • Waardering:   249
  • Prestatiepunten:  0
  • Dagen gewonnen:  0
  • Actief:  

Wat meer info zou fijn zijn.

Post even de specs van je computer

Heb je een crack gedownload en gebruikt of is de game gekocht?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  195
  • Waardering:   0
  • Actief:  

heb windows 7 64 bits NVIDIA GFORCE 8800GTX het spel is gedownload met crack werkt niet vanaf 2se missie

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Een van deze oplossing zou de juiste kunnen zijn

I was having an issue where I crashed everytime I finished the chase scene in dubai, I have discovered a temp fix that solves the problem.

1. I noticed that everytime there is a major cut scene like at the end of the carcrash before it switches to the next mission that the game automatically opens origin without permission.

So this puzzled me, I started the mission and closed origin as soon as I was able to control the car from the parking garage on the " car swap" portion.

I noticed that after I closed origin, that it opened its self up again automatically o.0

So I closed it again, finished the chase scene, after I got hit by the car, it started the drag out scene and this is where it crashed every single time.

The scene ended and the screen went black and flickered, again it opened origin without permission but because I had closed it before it tryed to reopen again at the end of the mission, the game did not freeze, I was able to start the next mission.

As soon as I was able to save, I came here to share this with you nice people who got nothing from EA about it so TO RECAP

1. at the scene where he gets out of the car to go get the other car, alt out to desktop after chase starts again and close origin ( right click task bar and go to exit)

2. go back into the game and finish the mission, this time at the cutscene after the car wreck, you should be able to continue past it, and if you alt out again, you will see origin is magically running again

Bron

Hi everyone! Some poeple are having some issue with the singleplayer crashing after certain mission. In my case is was at the end of finding faraz. When we get into the van and escape the screen came black and then nothing.... esc key worked so I was able to start from the last check point without closing the game.

I found this solution online but I cant remember where. In User/Documents/MOHW/settings/ Open PROF_SAVE_profile with NOTEPAD

First setting is GstAudio.AudioQuality change any other value to 4. then save it and try the game!

On the source ive found there was another folder witch I dont have. It was something like MOH_dayOnePatch_PC so repeat the same steps if you have this folder in My documents... I my case the was only the folder MOHW...

Good luck soldiers!

BRON

Succes ermee :)

• Leuk 1
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

heb het spel gekocht en loopt steeds vast

bewerkt door katarina
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

heb het spel gekoht en loopt steeds vast

Je hebt het eerst gedownload met crack en nu gekocht????

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

ja dat klopt uit ergernis dat niet werkte en nou weet ik niet meer

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  1.570
  • Waardering:   784
  • Prestatiepunten:  2.531
  • Dagen gewonnen:  55
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  59
  • Was actief op:  Windows

Het spel verwijderen (eventueel met Revo Uninstaller,indien niet in bezit even kijken op TPB), met de crack, als het verwijdert is kan je de originele aankoop installeren en dan zou alles moeten gaan.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

hartelijk dank

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Geplaatst 2 uur geleden

Vergeten jullie alsjeblieft de VPN verbinding niet? Je internet provider zoals Ziggo of KPN kan door gebruik van de VPN niet zien wat er gebeurd op je internet verbinding en ben je volledig anoniem voor iedereen. Een vereiste tegenwoordig.... We een uitgebreide handleiding geschreven met informatie. :goed:

Deze vindt je hier:   https://www.duken.nl/forums/handleidingen/downloaden/vpn-verbinding-en-anoniem-downloaden-r35/  

Mededelingen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...