Gratis nieuwsgroepen. [Engelse tutorial]

Aanbevolen reactie

• Bijdragen:  2.097
  • Waardering:   74
  • Prestatiepunten:  575
  • Dagen gewonnen:  0
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  32

Heb een tutorial gevonden waarmee je gratis gebruik kan maken van niewsgroepen via ipv6.

I remember a while ago there was a giant wall of text for how to get free newsgroups.

I've found a much simpler method which can be done in 5 minutes.

Background:

IPv6 is the protocol of the future and many usenet hosts are offering their service FREE if you use IPv6.

We're simply going to download an app that converts (tunnels) your IPv4 old and busted to IPv6 new hotness.

What you need:

IPv6 tunnel: http://www.go6.net/

Sign up and they will send you a private account with your username and password. Download the latest version of the Gateway6 client.

IPv6 compatible usenet client: http://www.sabnzbd.org/

SABnzbd is pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's interface is completely web driven, so you can queue things on your computer from anywhere. It auto unrars / par fixes, sorts download by category and deletes unused files (for example, your rars after extracting)

IPv6 usenet server: http://www.xsnews.com/ipv6/ipv6_aanvraag.php'>http://www.xsnews.com/ipv6/ipv6_aanvraag.php

xsnews offers free uncapped ipv6 access. I get ~14 mbits (about 2.3 megs / sec) on my home connection. No download limits, 10 connections.

Put in your email address and they instantly send you private account and connection information.

Guide:

1. Install Gateway6.

2 (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED). Go to control pannel -> network connections (on Vista, go to Networking, and on the left bar pick manage network connections)

You should have a new connection added, usualy will be called Local Internet Connection 2 or something similar. Rename it to IPv6 via rightclick just to keep track of it easier.

3. Start up Gateway6 and put in the Gateway 6 server info your recieved in your email. They will give you the server name too.

connectdr0.jpg

4. Click connect and give it a few seconds. The first connection takes some time.

Once you're connected, go to http://ipv6.google.com/. If you can load this page, you're ready! If not, go to troubleshooting.

5. Install SABnzbd and fire it up. Go to the configuration tab and click servers. Add the free xsnews server from above. Make sure to sent number of connections to 10.

You're done!

Hit up your favorite indexing site to find the nzb for anything you like, feed the url of the nzb (or download it, if you want the extra step) to SABnzbdand you've got 2 meg / sec download speeds!

Troubleshooting

If you're on anything but Vista, sometimes you might have to enable internet connection sharing (ICS) for the network connection which provides your web connection. For example, if it's your wireless card that connections to your router, enable ICS for that wireless connection. You can google that shit its pretty easy to do. (hint: rightclick the connection, go to properties, sharing tab and checkbox everything).

Gateway6 doesn't work on Windows 7 - you need to find another IPv6 tunnel client. There are tons out there, just google it.

Voor vragen reageer gerust in het forum.

Hier werkt het prima.

2e Tutorial mocht het eerste niet werken

Free Usenet Using IPv6

Changing from IPv4 to IPv6 via a Tunnel

When I first started out using this free service I started with the Hexago client from the Go6 website.

This program was not fully reliable and I also didn't like the fact I had to have another program running

in the background.

So I decided to a little more digging to try and find a more permanent solution to keeping an IPv6 address

at all times.  That is when I found Tunnel Broker which provides a full time service and my own personal tunnel.

So here are the step to first getting your own personal tunnel and then using it to change from IPv4 to IPv6:

1. Go to the http://tunnelbroker.net/main.php

2. Register an account there(Yes it is free)

3.Once you have confirmed your account through email sign in to the website

4. Once you are signed in it will take you to your account page and select "Create Regular Tunnel" under "User Functions"

5. On this page it will direct you to a prefered server automatically and all you have to do is copy your IP address into the white box provided and hit submit towards the bottom

6. Once the tunnel is created you will have access to from the main account info page towards the bottom under the title "Tunnel". 

7. Click the link to your tunnel info under the title "Tunnel"

8. Now you will see towards the bottom of the page a button called "Show Config".  Choose your OS and hit the button

9. I will stick with windows since that is all I have used.  Once you hit the button it will give you some generate commands.

10.  Place these commands 1 by 1 into the Command Prompt in order to enable the tunnel

11. Finally place all of these commands into the Command Prompt 1 by 1:

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1119 connectaddress=news.ipv6.eweka.nl connectport=119

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1118 connectaddress=newszilla6.xs4all.nl connectport=119

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1120 connectaddress=reader.ipv6.xsnews.nl connectport=119

Congratulations you now have IPv6 installed

Usenet Downloading Software

People often make a compelling argument for the open source clients like Sabnzb+ but I have found they can't even come close to competing with some other clients that are shareware.  Fortunately for you Alt.binz has a free client(although no longer supported with updates unless you donate).  The client however is extremely good at downloading and handling large download speeds and most importantly a good multiple server setup.

Download "Alt.Binz INSTALLER v0.25.0  Released on : 27-09-2007" from http://www.altbinz.net/index.php?page=downloadz

After installing upgrade to: Alt.Binz_v0.28.5 by dragging the files from the folder into the current install directory to overwrite: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YTVCGIS

Configuring Alt.Binz

1. Servers to put into Settings(This coincides with the commands put into the Command Prompt before)

For Alt.Binz which I highly suggest use this info for the Server settings(You may want to cheat a little bit and put a few more connections for each one because sometimes you are lucky):

Use all three so that when one goes down you will always have a connection somewhere.  And yes they do go down quite often but usually not 3 at once

server adress:127.0.0.1,port: 1119, server nickname: ipv6 Eweka, connections: 20, priority: 1 (NO PW Required)

server address: 127.0.0.1, port: 1118, server nickname: ipv6 Newszilla6, connections: 20, prio: 1 (NO PW Required)

server address: 127.0.0.1, port: 1120, server nickname: ipv6 XS News, connections: 20, prio: 1 (USER and PASS Required)

2. For faster decoding go to Misc. 2 in the settings and change the "Decider Head Priority" to a higher settings.  I have mine at "Highest"

3. I also changed my "Download Thread Priority" to "Higher"

4. Finally go through the other settings and change things to your preference

For XSnews you need a username and password that can be got from http://www.xsnews.com/ipv6 in order to use the service.

This data is really only needed if you connecting through Hexago. But I didnt wanna leave it out:

Eweka

Adress: news.ipv6.eweka.nl

Port: 119

Connections: 4

Speed: 20mbit

username: none

Pass: none

retention: 107 days

Newszilla

Adress: newszilla6.xs4all.nl

Connections: 3

Speed: 150 kb/s

username: none

Pass: none

retention: 18 days

XS news

Adress: reader.ipv6.xsnews.nl

Username: http://www.xsnews.com/ipv6/ (Get from signing up)

Pass: http://www.xsnews.com/ipv6/ (Get from signing up)

Retention en complete guarantee: 107 days

Some Interesting HD content on Usenet

1. Search for "Esir proudly" and you will find Esir encodes not usually uploaded to the site because they did not have the button.

2. Search for "bd-" and you will find many full bluray disks uploaded to usenet

3. Search for "abhdtv" to find even more full blurays but you must use the Rapidoor technique to find the .nzb from the info privided from the file on usetnet and NO you don't need to be a member of the forum(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MVJ8J7G)

Some of the Best Usenet Search Engines

http://www.binsearch.info/

http://www.newzleech.com/

http://www.nzbindex.nl/

http://nzbmatrix.com/index.php

http://www.nzbs.org/

http://www.nzbsrus.com/

Problemen oplossen, dit zijn de opties:

1. You can't be connected with Hexago as it is no longer needed after the first steps.

2. After the first steps maybe restart the comp and make sure that you are on IPv6 automatically when starting again.

3. Run---CMD---IPCONFIG= you should see a IPv6 address for your IP(If not something is wrong and you may have to run through the steps again)

4. If you are on IPv6 then also look at www.go6.net (It will show you if you are on IPv6 towards the top of the page)

5. Finally go into utorrent and install Teredo and have utorrent running also while alt.binz is trying to connect

Bron: HDbits.org
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Reacties 142
  • Gemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In Dit Topic

• Bijdragen:  4.307
  • Waardering:   0
  • Prestatiepunten:  0
  • Actief:  Nooit

Ik ga het thuis uitvogelen ziet er veelbelovend uit.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Oud-beheerder

• Bijdragen:  26.218
  • Waardering:   2.930
  • Prestatiepunten:  24.923
  • Dagen gewonnen:  264
  • Actief:  
  • Was actief op:  Windows

idd, als dit werkt.. het zou bizar goed zijn! O0

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

idd, als dit werkt.. het zou bizar goed zijn! O0

Ik lever hier ook alleen kwaliteit ;) Alsjeblieft!

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  6.680
  • Waardering:   258
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  30

Je kan alleen met SABnzb downloaden met die server. Grabit en alt.binz doen het daar niet mee  :(

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  500
  • Waardering:   25
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  35

werkt het goed ???

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Werkt prima!

Hoor uiteraard graag jullie feedback.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  2.725
  • Waardering:   21
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  28

Bij mij werkt het nog niet helemaal. Heb de gegevens in Gateway6 Client Utility, maar ik krijg:

Disconnected from the Gateway6

The Tunnel creation and configuraration script failed to execute. Consult the log file for details.

Wat doe ik fout? Heb alle gegevens goed ingevuld daar, moet ik de PC opnieuw opstarten?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

het lukt niet als ik me gegevens invul bij de gateway6 client die in me mail staan krijg ik deze melding

naamloos-15.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

het lukt niet als ik me gegevens invul bij de gateway6 client die in me mail staan krijg ik deze melding

naamloos-15.jpg

Dat heb ik dus ook.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Ik zie dat jullie problemen allemaal op het zelfde uitkomen.

Probeer even een reset van je PC.

Ondertussen speur ik even voor een oplossing.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  131
  • Actief:  Nooit

hoelang is de retentie?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  658
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  29

Bij mij kan ik wel inloggen... Ga nu even de rest proberen

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Ik zie dat jullie problemen allemaal op het zelfde uitkomen.

Probeer even een reset van je PC.

Ondertussen speur ik even voor een oplossing.

Werkt ook niet!

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

hoelang is de retentie?

Huidige retentie is 244 dagen.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Ik krijg bij sabnzbd deze foutmelding(en): http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3203/foutsabnzbd.png

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Flink wat errors hier en daar.

Ben nog steeds aan het zoeken voor een oplossing.

Edit:

Topic start aangepast met extra tutorial en oplos opties.

Soms helpt het ook compleet je Windows firewall uit te schakelen.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

laat ook maar heb toch al een payserver van eweka 1,2mbs is snel genoeg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Doet het niet ofzo. Snap er helemaal niks van. Laat maar als ik zoveel moet doen om het werkend te krijgen. Heb al een andere goede en makkelijke nieuwserver gevonden. Maar toch bedankt Releases!

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Doet het niet ofzo. Snap er helemaal niks van. Laat maar als ik zoveel moet doen om het werkend te krijgen. Heb al een andere goede en makkelijke nieuwserver gevonden. Maar toch bedankt Releases!

Er is ook helemaal geen verwijd dat je het niet gaat gebruiken omdat het wellicht wat omslachtig is, maar voor de mensen die toch een uitdaging leuk vinden en graag een beetje stoeien met wat software is het leuk om te doen/ te kunnen.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Heb jij die tweede tutorial al geprobeerd?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Doet het ook niet. Maar is niet erg.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  275
  • Actief:  

Ik heb de eerste tutorial geprobeerd. Alles ging goed totdat ik alles in gaf in Sabnzbd. Hij kon geen connectie maken. Heeft iemand een oplossing want ipv.google.com kan ik wel bereiken.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Ik heb de eerste tutorial geprobeerd. Alles ging goed totdat ik alles in gaf in Sabnzbd. Hij kon geen connectie maken. Heeft iemand een oplossing want ipv.google.com kan ik wel bereiken.

2e tutorial even proberen?

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  61
  • Waardering:   1
  • Actief:  

Het werkt (ook op windows 7 Ultimate) ;D

Het heeft me wel moeite gekost maar het is me gelukt.

Bij de eerste tutorial lukte mij het ook niet, want ik kreeg de error: Disconnected from the Gateway6.

Toen ben ik de tweede gaan proberen. Hij was best ingewikkeld, want ik moest steeds die codes in een kladblok invoeren, dan opslaan als titel.cmd en dan uitvoeren als administrator. Toen alles had gedaan was het wel gelukt!!!

Alleen toen ik me computer een keer opnieuw had opgestart deed hij het al niet meer. Toen ik deze codes:

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1119 connectaddress=news.ipv6.eweka.nl connectport=119

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1118 connectaddress=newszilla6.xs4all.nl connectport=119

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov6 listenport=1120 connectaddress=reader.ipv6.xsnews.nl connectport=119

weer had ingevuld deed hij het gelukkig weer. Daar heb ik nu wel een oplossing voor. Je moet die codes hierboven in kladblok invoeren en dan opslaan als Servers.cmd en dan als Administrator Uitvoeren. Dat moet je dan ieder keer voor het downloaden doen en dan doet hij het weer.

Ik heb op mijn computer windows 7 Ultimate staan dus ik weet niet of dit ook voor andere besturings systemen gelden.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Geplaatst 2 uur geleden

Vergeten jullie alsjeblieft de VPN verbinding niet? Je internet provider zoals Ziggo of KPN kan door gebruik van de VPN niet zien wat er gebeurd op je internet verbinding en ben je volledig anoniem voor iedereen. Een vereiste tegenwoordig.... We een uitgebreide handleiding geschreven met informatie. :goed:

Deze vindt je hier:   https://www.duken.nl/forums/handleidingen/downloaden/vpn-verbinding-en-anoniem-downloaden-r35/  

Doe je mee?

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en je later registeren. Als je al een account hebt, kun je je hier aanmelden.

Gast
Reageer op deze discussie / vraag...

×   Je hebt opgemaakte inhoud geplakt.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Jouw link is automatisch embedded.   Toon als een normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud is hersteld.   Schoon editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Wie zijn er online?  8 leden zijn actief

Mededelingen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...