.BNT openen

Aanbevolen reactie

• Bijdragen:  5.247
  • Waardering:   249
  • Prestatiepunten:  0
  • Dagen gewonnen:  0
  • Actief:  

Hallo,

ik heb een cd van een vriend van me die heeft er allemaal programma's erop gezet. Er staan allemaal applicaties op. oa Windows media player enzo. Nu kan ik die cd niet openen. Op de cd staat ''dubbelklik op InstallCSL6CD2.bnt Hoe kan ik die cd openen?

Want windows kan hem niet openen.

Farid

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Reacties 5
  • Gemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In Dit Topic

Top Posters In Dit Topic

• Bijdragen:  500
  • Waardering:   25
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  35

denk dat je hier mee wel verder komt http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fileextensions/f/bntfile.htm

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Die had ik al maar met welk prgramma kan ik het openen???

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Bijdragen:  500
  • Waardering:   25
  • Actief:  
  • Leeftijd:  35

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Gast angel_creek

How to Open a BNT File:

The easiest way to open a BNT file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the BNT file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit BNT files.

Warning: Take great care when opening executable file formats received via email or downloaded from websites you're not familiar with. See my List of Executable File Extensions for a listing of file extensions to avoid and why.

As of this writing, I don't have information on any specific applications that will view BNT files or open BNT files for editing. If you know of any, please send me a quick email and let me know the name of the program so I can update this page.

Tip: Use Notepad or another text editor to open the BNT file. Many files are text-only files meaning no matter the file extension, a text editor may be able to properly display the file's contents. This may or may not be the case with BNT files but it's worth a try.

If you find that an application on your PC does try to open the BNT file but it's the wrong application or if you would rather have another installed program open BNT files, see my How to Change the Default Program for a Specific File Extension guide for making that change in Windows.

How to Convert a BNT File:

There are two main ways to attempt to convert a BNT file to another file type:

* Open the BNT file in its default program and choose to save the open file as another file format.

* Use a File Conversion Online Service or Software Program to convert the BNT file to another file format.

The first option involving opening the BNT file in its native program is preferable because it's both easier and will probably result in a more accurate file conversion. Of course if you don't have a program that opens BNT files, a third-party file conversion tool (the second option) could be very useful.

Important: You cannot usually change a file extension (like the BNT file extension) to one that your computer recognizes and expect the newly renamed file to be usable. An actual file format conversion using one of the methods described above must take place in most cases.

Bron: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fileextensions/f/bntfile.htm

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• Actief:  

Ja, heb het al. Me vader heeft het verteld  :P  Moet via Uitvoeren

:slot:

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Geplaatst 2 uur geleden

Vergeten jullie alsjeblieft de VPN verbinding niet? Je internet provider zoals Ziggo of KPN kan door gebruik van de VPN niet zien wat er gebeurd op je internet verbinding en ben je volledig anoniem voor iedereen. Een vereiste tegenwoordig.... We een uitgebreide handleiding geschreven met informatie. :goed:

Deze vindt je hier:   https://www.duken.nl/forums/handleidingen/downloaden/vpn-verbinding-en-anoniem-downloaden-r35/  

Gast
Deze discussie is nu afgesloten voor verdere antwoorden.
  • Wie zijn er online?  3 leden zijn actief

Mededelingen

• Nieuwe aanmaken...